Favorite Bosses X-X8 what is your favorite boss? (it's optional to put why)?
Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:17 PM
X2: Crystal Snail - stage music and level design
X3: Toxic Seahorse - stage music, level design and mini boss
X4: Web Spider - level design, boss fight and weapon (cause it's always funny to see S. Mushroom scream like a girl)
X5: Duff McWhalen or Tidal Makkoeen - stage music, weapon and boss fight
X6: Rainy Turtloid - level design and weapon
X7: Wind Crowrang - level design, weapon and stage music
X8: Dark Mantis - weapon, stage music and level design
Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:26 AM
All Mega Man X games: Sigma
Reasons: Fierce fighting moves, charismatic, BA, and cool all around in my book. Just can't really have a Mega Man X game without him, maybe except Command Mission
As for the other bosses besides Sigma -
- Chill Penguin (fun boss fight)
- Storm Eagle (fun boss fight)
- Boomerang Kuwanger (cool stage music, great personality)
- Frost Walrus (fun boss fight)
- Split Mushroom (fun boss fight)
- Red (really fun boss fight on Hard that made me love X7 a lot more)
- Soldier Stonekong (a simple boss fight IMO, but enjoyable nonetheless)
- Tornado Tonion (boss fight that helped me learn about X7's mechanics)
- Gravity Antonion (fun stage and reasonable first boss on Hard mode)
- Earthrock Trilobyte (cool stage to gain some metals)
- Lumine (a very fun boss fight on both forms)
- Duckbill Mole (cool fight, and worth gaining Absolute Zero, although I still like the Power Charge earned from him more)
- Rafflesian (another cool fight, and while the Ultimate Armor is a great reward, the Sub Tank parts are far more important for me)
- Epsilon (a very intense boss fight with Metacrush, but earning Sub Tank parts from him makes the fight more fun and worth it)
- Redips (another very intense boss fight on both forms)
- All tails clan members except Fivetails (Onetail - Ninetails are interesting fights, but the Self-Destruct move from Fivetails can DIAF)
"Come then, Mega Man Trigger! Show me what a First Class Purifier is capable of!" - Sera, from Mega Man Legends 2
Click here to watch some cool Mega Man X videos from my YouTube Channel
Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:35 AM
Megaman X2: X-hunter stage 1 & 2 (music is epic)
Megaman X3: same as MXZA
Megaman X4: Jet Stingray ( I love how do they transport ^.^ )
Megaman X5: X vs Zero ( Epic music, Epic boss fight )
Megaman X6: Infinity Mijinion ( F*****G epic music)
Megaman x7: Never played it xD
Megaman X8: never played it xD
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:28 AM
X2 - Does Agile count? I would say so. I loved his unique personality and his amazing fight concept. Even with his weakness he is still a challenge.
X3 - meh, I wasn't crazy about X3, but I guess Toxic Seahorse. Not really any reason in particular, except he melts and reforms.
X4 - Cyber Peacock. I LOVE places that present you with challenges and then judge you on it in any game! (I wonder what my boss wil be for X8?)
X5 - Mattrex, just because he is a FLAMING DINOSAUR. Sure his stage was annoying and getting that capsule was tricky, but still. FLAMING. DINOSAUR.
X6 - High Max. FFFUUUU-just kidding. Beating him before the end of the game in a "Phantom Realm" with Zero is harder than Mr. Clean's sex life (makes no sense I know) but I love a good challenge...especially one that has me stuck on it for hours at a time. The only thing that makes it worthwhile is the music. (hard tie with Dynamo)
X7 - Flame HyanBURNTOTHEGROUND!BURNTOTHEBURNTOTHEAHAHAHAHAHBURN!...Yeah, THAT''S why.
X8 - Optic Sunflower look at X6 dummy.
What do you guys think? Also if Agile doesn't count I'll say Wheel Gator...for the music and he is a cool boss. And if High Max doesn't count I'll say Rainy Turtleoid. A huge boss with a stage with TONS of hidden item that I got by utilizing invincibility frames (even the armor.)
It's out there...