Photo

What year are you hoping Megaman X Corrupted gets released?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

crfstewarje

crfstewarje

Class E Hunter

• Members
  • 13 posts
I know we do not have a release date yet, but I really hope this game comes out by early 2013 the latest. Megaman X Corrupted has been in production since '07, so hopefully the creator of the game is almost done.

Also, I'd like to see what more of the bosses are like; Warfare Milodon is the only boss video I have seen on youtube, and it kind of makes me wonder if any of the other bosses are even made yet.

Chippy

Chippy

I don't even know

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X9
They showed us too many videos, which make it boring when we actually play it, so they stopped doing that
I think 2013 is enough, i think they're working on the final stuffs already

ChibiSaw

ChibiSaw

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 204 posts

and it kind of makes me wonder if any of the other bosses are even made yet.

lol, only if you knew...

Also, i don't know the point of this thread. Corrupted is going to be finished when it is needs to be finished: there is a lot of sh*t to do, things never goes like you expect all the time, etc (and this isn't only applying in corrupted, also in other fangames. not as if all they had be payed to maintain a consistant pace)
and this is also why is impossible to do a percentage of how much is done for the game, someone can say "hey, the 70% of the game is done" but spend another 6 years in the making of that 30%, so it isn't the 30% anymore, isn't it?

Anyway, i think is cool to see this type of feedback, but it turns annoying to see how much people ask things like this.

"what year are you hoping megaman x corrupted gets released?" the right answer is: 2012, Tomorrow, but hope for a release doesn't help anything.

NightMare.R

NightMare.R

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X1
It's seems possible that they could be in the final stages of finishing the game but I doubt it. Maybe 99.9% could be done but who knows that other 1% could carry more weight than some people think they are not professionals. Also check the facebook page for the game there's an update seems they've hit a little bump in the road..

NightMare.R

NightMare.R

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X1
It's seems possible that they could be in the final stages of finishing the game but I doubt it. Maybe 99.9% could be done but who knows that other 1% could carry more weight than some people think they are not professionals. Also check the facebook page for the game there's an update seems they've hit a little bump in the road..

Solren

Solren

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fav. X Game:All of them, yes even X7
I want it released tomorrow, and X9 the day after.

Vaankar

Vaankar

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X2
This topic is a little... um... odd? The game should get released when it truly feels like a fresh, new game that can stand in the league of x1, x2, and x3. It still looks like a fan game in some ways and they are looking to change all that. In any case, the finish line is still a bit far but they are getting there, no need to rush them right now

Terminus

Terminus

Void Walker.

• Moderators
  • 3,984 posts
  • Fav. X Game:MegaMan X3.
I am locking this due to being part of a subject with an already relevant thread. Want to ask? Ask there. For 'Corrupted' anything belongs in 'Corrupted' topic.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users