Well, as you all are aware, Sigma has done what he does best and has taken advantage of MegaManX9.com and demands a new, powerful body be created by our esteemed members so he may rise again. As it stands I don't have much choice but to dispense the stipulations of Sigma's competition. So without further ado, here they are...
- You may design the body however you wish. Draw it, sketch it, sprite it, animate it, render it. Do it. Sigma wants any designs, any way.
- The type of Sigma Body can be both normal or large "final form" sized. The choice is totally up to you and your devious creativity. Sigma would love you to show Dr. Doppler how it's done, so to speak.
- You can enter up to two entries. Two is...preferred...needless to say.
- As in previous contests, joint entries are accepted for those who can't quite produce their entry, yet may have a great concept in mind.
- The deadline for submissions is June 14th, 2012. If people request more time, we may oblige. Mustn't keep Sigma waiting though...
- Send all entries to Sigma (at) MegaManX9 (dot) com...he wants to see them himself first.
The prizes for this contest are set at $100 for 1st Place, $60 for 2nd, and $40 for 3rd. The values of their respective places will be split in the result of a joint victor.
Note that if anyone has any questions regarding this mission, please sound off in the comments. I'm sure Sigma will be happy to answer them...or not. Also, if anyone has any ideas for a specific prize, let us know, but it shouldn't be more than the values stated above and keep in mind joint entries should also be considered in the result of a joint victor.
Now...you may begin!