Dark Seraph Lumine's Profile
- Active Posts:
- 915 (0.59 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Mega Man X (381 posts)
- 20-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 15 2013 03:54 AM
- Member Title:
- Class SA Hunter
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Topics I've Started
09 May 2013 - 01:51 AMI've been thinking, about Lumine's Seraph form, is it possible there is a Seraph Reploid out there, or one that was destroyed in the past, possibly by Lumine himself, to obtain the Seraph's DNA or, whose data was on Lumine's Copy Chip, and Lumine just copied the Seraph? Or was it his own special ability? I think there is a good chance that there is, or was a Seraph Reploid out there somewhere, and he or she (hey, I'm sure Lumine can also copy female Reploids, despite being a male Reploid(although you could have fooled me at first) was copied by Lumine, for his final battle against the Hunters.
09 May 2013 - 01:29 AMI rememer someone here saying that they wanted to see Lumine dead in his Seraph form. But as I said, I believe that, when ALL new Generation Reploids die, they revert to their true forms. I mean, look at the nine Gateway Copy Mavericks (including Copy Sigma) and all of the Copy Sigma's on the Moon and inside Sigma Palace. When you damage them enough, they revert to their true form and explode. This was no difference with Lumine when he died, except he didn't explode when he died. Also, even though I don't like X Command Mission, and won't buy it because its an RPG, I watched the end of the game on YouTube, and I noticed, upon gis defeat, Colonel Redips, being a New Gen himself, also reverted to his original form when he was dying. So this just goes to show you, when a New Generation Reploid dies, they automatically revert to their orginal form before they do so, and do not stay in the final form you fight them in.
Oops! Minor exception to the rule. When you play as Axl and are copying another New Gen, and if you die in that form, he doesn't turn back into Axl (not in X7 or X8 at least) before he dies. He just dies instantly as the Reploid he is copying. But I wish they would have made Axl change back to his original self, like say, if he fell on spikes or something, before he explodes.
19 March 2013 - 08:20 AMJust a curiousity question. I won't say much on this topic, because I absolutely hate RPGs but a question that interests me is, do you think that, if there is ever an X Command Mission 2, that Redips should be the final boss again? And, should the Tails Clan return as well? I'd be all for Redips returning, even though I don't like RPGs, just for a traditional thing. How about you guys?
09 March 2013 - 09:23 AMI had a few ideas that I thought I would bring up for opinions for if they ended the X series with X10 (well, actually, making Command Mission the final game, as it occurs way after the main X series)
Okay, I know some of you may wonder why I am talking about X10, when "X9" has not even happened yet, but I'm going to ask about some ideas anyway:
0. How about having X10 have 16 Maverick stages instead of 8?
1. How about making 8 of those 16 stages 2D and the other 8 stages 3D?
2. How about a 3D battle with Dynamo?
3. How about a final battle with Dynamo, where you destroy him?
4 Should Gate somehow be repaired, and return as a good guy to assist the Hunters?
5. Should some of the older Mavericks be brought back as mini-bosses?
6. Should Dr. Doppler be brought back into the picture?
7. Should Dr. Cain be brought back into the picture somehow? (I heard Cain was dead, but am not sure)
8. Should Axl's creator be revealed?
9. Who should Axl's creator be?
10. Should there be 8 Sigma fortress stages after the 16 Maverick stages instead of just 2-4?
11. Or, should there be 4 Sigma stages and 4 Lumine stages, each with their own boss creations for their own fortresses?
12. Should Vile return? And if so, should he have his own stage?
13. Should Dynamo have his own stage?
14. Should you be able to play as X, Zero, or Axl as a team of 3 instead of just a tag team of 2?
15. What abilities should the 16 Mavericks have? Should there be more than one water Maverick or fire Mavericks? And what other types of Mavericks should there be? Like say, two fire Mavericks as well? Soundwave? Wind/Air, other elements?
16. Should you have to fight EVERY Maverick from X1-X10 over again, if there is an X9 and X10?
17. How many fights or forms of Sigma, should you have to fight against?
18. How many forms of Lumine should you have to fight against?
19. Should you have to fight Vile, in a couple forms, including, but not limited to Vile in ride armor?
20. Should you have to fight Axl as X, and Zero?
21. Should you have to fight X and Zero (in seperate fights) as Axl? (In question 20 and 21 I just want to be given the chance to fight Axl as Zero and as X, and fight Zero and X, as Axl, maybe X and Zero could get temporarily corrupted by the Sigma Virus, and Axl could temporarily get corrupted by the Lumine shard in his head since Axl is a New Generation Prototype, and therefore, immune to the Sigma Virus)
22. Should Wily somehow revive the Isoc body so that we get a chance to fight Isoc? (Only as X or Axl, of course, as Zero seems to be powerless against Wily, but let's just "say" that the Isoc body was not destroyed when Gate's lab exploded)
23. Should we have to fight Lumine, copying every major Maverick boss AT LEAST once, in the final Lumine battle? A very long, hard battle?
24. Should Lumine use his Seraph abilitiy in a final battle where he moves around more than just staying on the right side of the screen?
25. Who should be the final boss? Possibly Wily?
Well, there you have it. I think if X10 were going to be the very last X series game to create, I think they should make it very long, and have an Easy, Normal, Hard and Xtreme mode, however, ALL modes, incluing the Easy Mode should show the "true" ending for X10 as I found it very enjoyable to play Classic Mega Man 10 on easy mode, where I could just sit back, and relax while I played it and I enjoyed it. And I do NOT thiink they should use X8's "Retry Chip" system, unless on Hard or Xtreme Mode, so that people of all ages can enjoy it. I was 31 when I played Classic Mega Man 9 and I have not beaten it yet, so I basically want something thats not nessacarily harder or easier to beat than X8, but what I meant by "harder" was just "longer" and with options on how hard you could choose to make the game and more levels and bosses, some pushovers, while others are a little stronger. Oh, and I also think you should get at least 10 life energy tanks and maybe 15-20 weapon energy tanks, and power-ups from destroying Mavericks to fill all of those tanks should come more oftem than in X7 and X8.
21 February 2013 - 06:55 AMSo, now that a PlayStation 4 has been announced, do you think X9 may come out on it? It could be awesome (especially with a fox maverick and a return of Lumine)