ZeroFangirl Mu's Profile
- Active Posts:
- 96 (0.14 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Writers' Room (37 posts)
- 16-July 11
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 23 2013 09:51 PM
- Member Title:
- Ichi-Ni-San-Shi !!!
- Age Unknown
- June 2
- California USA
- MUSIC [Composing Rock, Techno and Orchestral Movie Score music]... ANIME [especially Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, YuGiOh 5Ds, InuYasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, FMABrotherhood... and Casshern Sins! Ask for any more I watch ^_^ ]... PLAYING MEGA MAN X, of course... why else would I be here? XD... OTHER VIDEO GAMES [.hack//G.U, Dark Cloud, Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 & 4] ....Reading manga [Karakuri Doji ULTIMO, Naruto, Mega Man Megamix... Gonna read Mega Man Gigamix soon]..... writing Mega Man X Fanfiction when I get the chance to (currently I'm writing 2 fanfics about Axl); drawing Mega Man X, Zero, Axl and Red fan art (been drawing Red quite a LOT lately) :3..... browsing fan art; going to Anime conventions; psychology; (MORE TO COME, STAY TUNED?....)
- Fav. X Game:
- The whole frickin' series
Anyway...hello there, and welcome to my profile! :]
I am a music composer who's lately been creating music inspired by X, Zero, Axl and Red from the Mega Man X series. Though my name in this forum is "ZeroFangirl Mu", I actually am a fan of all four of these characters! Funny thing is, if it weren't for ol' Zero, my interest in things Mega Man (especially my interest in the Mega Man X series) wouldn't even exist. So... here I am, and I hope to bring up some interesting topics and contribute to topics already here in this forum! :D
I can say right now that I agree the Mega Man X series needs more love. ^w^ I am so very happy that there is a website such as this one to support the idea of Capcom making Mega Man X9! Not only do we WANT it... but we NEED IT too! XD
Mega Man X9 WILL happen someday! Believe it!
HOW I BECAME A FAN
I knew about Mega Man when I was really little, but I really didn't even consider playing any of the games. Somehow I never caught the fact he was a robot... so, short story shorter, about 19 years later my sister got an issue of Nintendo Power that had a review of "Mega Man Zero Collection" and we wondered "Why is Mega Man red? Wait! Who's THIS guy with the hair? Wait! He's a ROBOT?!... Mega Man was a ROBOT?!... Coooolllllll!" So we looked up what the game was about and soon we found ourselves looking up Mega Man X, the game where Zero came from, of course. And since February 16th 2010, I've been a Mega Man X fan. ^_^ (Funny how Zero from Mega Man Zero got me interested in the X series, heh heh heh!) I must mention that I have an appreciation for the Classic Mega Man series too, especially after reading the Hitoshi Ariga mangas.
Anyway, here are other little things about me:
1. I'm a HUGE Naruto fan of both the anime and manga, including Naruto Shippuden. Oh, and I DON'T like the term "Narutard"... because I believe some fans of anything can actually have more of a life than non-fans think. ;) I'm currently on Volume 51 of the manga.
2. I'm a twin.
3. I'm 27 years old.
4. I'm half Black and half Slovak.
5. My favorite color is red.
6. I LOOOOOVE lemonade, especially when it's cold and sweet. :}
7. Sometimes I daydream about how a Mega Man X ANIME would be like... sigh... and then I compose some music that would probably go with one, but may never be used for it... sigh... Oh well, it sure IS fun to do though! ^^ *
*Currently, I am collaborating with Metal Man X on the music for his Mega Man X Anime Project. Check out his thread on the project, it is MEGA - AWESOME!!!
Mega Man X---- The ANIME
Note: This is a direct link to page 10 of the thread, where the anime begins. This is a work in progress, so you will see a script and some music inserts, but our team has been discussing animation in recent days. :3
Mega Man X---- The ANIME, Season 2
Do you know how to make 3D models using METASEQUOIA, a computer software for making 3D models of characters and such? DO YOU ALSO LOVE THE MMX SERIES WITH A PASSION????PLEASE, my team and I need your help in making an ANIMATED vision/version of the MMX series using MMD models, and we need more 3D models made of other Mavericks and Maverick Hunters with hopefully the program mentioned above (it's Windows only, not for Mac or Linux unfortunately. u.u) If YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW would like to be involved in the visual aspect of this huge, awesome and EXCITING project, then please, PLEASE Contact ME, METAL MAN X, WOLFSHADOW or ALLEMANDE and let us know!!!!! We'd love to get this project off the ground, and we need help doing so!
Thank you so much! And hope to work with you soon!!! ^________^
Anything else... feel free to ask! ^.^
STATUS OF MMX GAMES I'VE PLAYED (or not)
MMX1-6 from Mega Man X Collection:
X1-3: Sis and I would take turns playing them. (Finished)
X4: Sis played X's story, I played Zero's story. (Finished)
X5: Sis and I started taking turns playing it, then I played and finished both X and Zero's stories.
X6: I got back to playing this game on July 19, 2012. I finally beat High Max in Gate's Lab Stage 2! But not without sore thumbs... ow...
MMX7: DIDN'T PLAY IT but I watched a friend play it. Has a GREAT story!
MMXCM: Finally got back to it... looking forward to continuing playing! I'm no longer "afraid" of the whole RPG aspect of the game... it's really not all that bad at all. EDIT March 10, 2012 : Finished Chapter 5!
MMX8: Currently been watching my sis play this game... :)
MMX9: WAITING FOR IT... (but aren't we all?) ^_^
I'm a new DeviantArtist. X3
"You told me once before, right?... 'There are things that cannot be seen or analyzed correctly as data... We have to feel... there are things we can only feel...' "
~Mega Man X, as he remembers what Zero said to him one time.
"This is it! Ready to rock?..."~~~ Red, MMX7
"... Dead center." ~~~ Senji Kiyomasa, Deadman Wonderland
I haz YouTube and dA