justin3009Member Since 17 Aug 2010
Offline Last Active Today, 08:50 PM
Hey all, I'm Justin!
I love to sing, modify games, and I love pixel art. I'm still really in progress with that and drawing. I absolutely love it but I lack the inspiration or the confidence to work on it much, which I'm trying to break so I can be truly good at what I do.
I'll openly state that I am homosexual. I find it better for people to know about such a fact so they know who I am. If I'm disliked because of this, then that'll be reason enough for them to stay away.
I work on multiple projects at once so I can entertain myself throughout my days.
- Mega Man X2 - Zero Base Mod: This aims to add Zero as a playable character after his pieces have been recovered. (75% done)
- Sailor Moon SuperS - Fuwa Fuwa Panic: This is a large enhancement project in the works. The first aspect is a translation of the game so it's in English while ALSO allowing higher quality voices and making extra room in case fans decide to dub it. After, it's going to be a large expansion including various characters from the Moon universe to be playable in mini stories and such.
- Chrono Trigger - Time's Illusion: Currently on hiatus due to uncertainty of the future of the project.
- Chrono Trigger - Schala Project: '8thy' is not quite playable yet, once it is, this will probably commence.
- Tales of Phantasia: An overall DRAMATIC SNES enhancement that incorporates as many possible aspects of the PSX version while also allowing 'Brambard' to be playable. The main menu where you equip your gear, skills, etc.. is COMPLETELY revamped to resemble more modern versions of the Tales of.. series. Battles will have an overall increase of speed and most spells should no longer have a spell pause, albeit, some will due to SNES limitations. Project on hiatus due to having to restart from various bugs, NOT CANCELLED.
- Lufia II - Equipment Graphics: What this project will consist of is the ability to have multiple sets of weapon graphics and animations per PC to allow much more customization on their look. If there is enough room, armor, shields and helmets will be new graphics on PC's as well.
- If all goes well with this project, I'm thinking about creating a separate version that allows Tia to be playable throughout the whole game but also making her a bit more useful.
- Sailor Moon - Another Story: This infamous SNES RPG has been translated, but many users in the overall 'professionalist' community despise the translation due to using much of the japanese terms leaving out any way to understand it unless you're an absolute die hard fan. It also used MANY honorifics which felt ugly in long term. Not too mention editing any of the game using the translation patch would kill the game. What I hope to do is get this game retranslated, spiffed up and looking A LOT more professional in terms of dialogue and various aspects of the game that need slight polishing.
- Lagoon: Not quite sure on this yet, but first things first is definitely a VWF. Probably a retranslation as well a long with a better 'weapon' system in which your sword WILL CHANGE SIZE depending on what you have equipped to make gameplay more fun.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1,178
- Profile Views 28,656
- Member Title SNES Game Modder
- Age 24 years old
- Birthday October 23, 1990