Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,780 posts
  • Fav. X Game:The Next One

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, my fellow fans. It looks like we made it. In under a year's time since the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3, the 100k group has reached its goal. This is truly a milestone in the history of the Mega Man franchise and quite frankly, gaming in general. A mighty statement that has been made with gusto. We've seen similar acts in "Operation Rainfall" and we can plainly see how that worked out.

We shall not stop here though, oh no. More members/likes are encouraged. While the goal of 100k was reached, the ultimate goal is to have Mega Man Legends 3 back into production and one day soon, in our sweaty, eager palms. We've waited quite long enough. So now we humbly wait some more for a response from Capcom, if any. The ball is in their court now.

The campaign still lives though, so head on over to Legends3.com and participate in any way you wish. Particularly becoming a Servbot in the Devroom. 25,000+ members is our mark there.

This article shall be updated with any forthcoming news that may pertain to this exciting event. Congratulations, everyone. What a great display of spirit and devotion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

KirbyPink

KirbyPink

Legends Never Die

• LPer
  • 261 posts
  • Fav. X Game:1
We are legends forever! Good job everyone!
Posted Image

Solren

Solren

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fav. X Game:All of them, yes even X7
Now NOBODY can say there wasn't enough fan support.

Legends never die indeed.

Zednanreh

Zednanreh

Deaf Legend

• Members
  • 3,112 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Command Mission
Posted Image

People think we won't made to 100,000. So we prove them wrong! We did, "legend" job you all!

whatisbehindthedeafworl.png
Servbot # 004273
Luigi Avatar Credit: Angle-007

Princess Luna

Princess Luna

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 97 posts
Woohooo!!! We did it. ^_^

Aya

Aya

A.K.A The real Tengu Man

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X8
Capcom really needs to listen to their fans. Godspeed, you guys. Godspeed.
Posted Image

Darkrider

Darkrider

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • 1,019 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X3
Heck yeah! Whatcha say to THAT, Capcom?

"Skip this. Storyline gets in way of violence." - Total Biscuit playing Magicka with Yogscast

There are a billion ways to die. You will experience them all by the end of the week.

[11:26:28 PM] OmegaMan: If "bullshit" is wisdom, then yes. I'm full of it.

Haru

Haru

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Fav. X Game:SNES era of X Games
Such a chilling Excitement when reading this. i really hope this makes CAPCOM realize that their is a strong fan-base. and that we still want this game

NightMare.R

NightMare.R

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X1
If it will go back into production on 3DS I hope it doesn't come back, it started out on PS and it's needs to finsh that way. PSP vita is almost just as good as PS3 graphics wise so porting it to that would be acceptable also but the direction it was headed I didn't feel bad about it being cancelled at all.

SantuXD

SantuXD

Teh Trezur Huntir

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Fav. X Game:The Collection and X8
Well done people... Well done indeed...

*Silence*

NOW DO IT WITH X9!
  • Mac likes this
"After I smoke a J, I will destroy you!"
-Pothead the Porcupine
"wEEeelCoMe tO SaAWNeck TEmMn wii MAek Geims I ThINk!"
-JonTron
~brb Hacked by Capcom.~
Posted Image

Spazboy225

Spazboy225

Rise from my grave!!

• Members
  • 143 posts

If it will go back into production on 3DS I hope it doesn't come back, it started out on PS and it's needs to finsh that way. PSP vita is almost just as good as PS3 graphics wise so porting it to that would be acceptable also but the direction it was headed I didn't feel bad about it being cancelled at all.

>Start a project on 3DS with all cylinders blasting.

>Cancel project for no reason.

>100,000 people sign up to get the game back.

>Obvious choice would be to port it over to completely different handheld with a different engine, controls, and concepts (PSV back screen) because that'd be the cheapest and best decision, right? RIGHT?

>2012

>Using Greentext.

You confuse me.

Dynamo8

Dynamo8

Class PA Hunter

• Members
  • 3,332 posts
MISSH-ON COM-PRETE!!!
Posted Image
Thank you elreyjgz!!!

Posted Image

Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,780 posts
I really don't think they should be worried about money. I honestly don't think they would lose out on anything. At this point, how much would Capcom, the entire company, hurt if Legends 3 bombs? Not much. Which it wont. Games with lesser renown have been produced with mediocre success. Keep in mind we are talking about an initial Prototype version here, which would cost $2. Taking a step back to see what we've all accomplished clearly informs me that awareness is indeed what we've produced. That was pretty much the deal breaker for the games production in the first place, right? Well, they sure have everyone's attention now so what's the harm in testing the waters with the Prototype as originally planned? They should think about that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dim

Dim

Guardian of the Badlands

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X2
I'M SO EXCITED~ AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT~

tumblr_static_awz4yx907go4ss0k4wgk0kwcc.
tumblr_mo3brlb7IR1rna6xfo1_400.png

ChibiSaw

ChibiSaw

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 204 posts
now lets see capcom ignoring everyone

Solren

Solren

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fav. X Game:All of them, yes even X7

Posted Image
Yeah... smart choice. The main problem was user demand, remember? Releasing it on Vita would mean going back to square one.

But if Legends 3 had good sales on 3DS, they could go all NamcoBandai style and release an upgraded version of Legends 3 on Vita. I would be okay with that.

Still, its your opinion, so its cool. As long as we get the damn game I don't really care xD

Btw, only Legends 2 was PS exclusive and that's only if you don't count the PC ports. Legends 1 was released on N64 too.

NightMare.R

NightMare.R

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X1

Posted Image
Yeah... smart choice. The main problem was user demand, remember? Releasing it on Vita would mean going back to square one.

But if Legends 3 had good sales on 3DS, they could go all NamcoBandai style and release an upgraded version of Legends 3 on Vita. I would be okay with that.

Still, its your opinion, so its cool. As long as we get the damn game I don't really care xD

Btw, only Legends 2 was PS exclusive and that's only if you don't count the PC ports. Legends 1 was released on N64 too.

As far as sells go as of right now I see why they wouldn't port it but tbh I don't care what they do with it if it's not on PS3 or vita. Just thought the route they were taking was a bit cheasy and they were out to take more money with the least amount of effort. Why put it on 3DS when it could be and look a lot better on consoles, doubt sells will take a hit if it's worth the money unlike a handfull of there games they've been putting out lately *SFxTK*..

starforcenetwork

starforcenetwork

ORE WA GUNDAM!

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X8, X6, MHX
HA! IN YOUR FACE, CRAPCOM, IN YOUR FACE!
I'll destroy you... No matter what happens, I'll have to destroy you... I'LL KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL BY MYSELF!!

The World Warrior

The World Warrior

Fight Mega-Fans! For everlasting Mega Man!

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X
Right on! Suck on them Apples Capcom!
Posted Image
LONG LIVE THE MEGA MEN!

Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,780 posts
If anyone was wondering about the particular "special announcement" that the previously released 100k teaser video hinted about and why it hasn't been revealed, I have an explanation. Albeit a small one. Jake Hans informed me that he practically had to "had to beg CAPKobun to let me release his waiver of his mech design today". He goes on to say that there's interesting things in the works in Japan, but regrettably has no control over them.

Interesting and exciting, I say...but disappointing that the announcement was revoked. At this point I feel everything should be laid out on the table. There's no reason to hide anything. Although I suppose they have a good, confidential reason to withhold information. I hope we get to see what's in store very soon!

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users