• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Sigma

Sigma

• Maverick Overlord
  • 79 posts

*designs a Sigma with a self-destruct switch and gives switch to X*

Fufufu~

Heh, fool. When I am equipped with any body, my control chip interfaces with it and in a matter of seconds, I am able to maneuver it and use it to its full potential. So I know and "feel" every inch of what the body has to offer. I could simply deactivate any self-destruct module or sequence.

Nice try though...I'm Sigma, you see. I'm unable to be brought down so easily.
  • Mac likes this

Zero 4 ever

Zero 4 ever

Maverick Hunter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X5

I'm Sigma, you see. I'm unable to be brought down so easily.

we all know...LOL
anyway hope you like dragons XD ima make a dragon based ultimate form and an epic 1st form >_>
Posted Image

Kate Dering

Kate Dering

Class A Hunter

• Banned
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
  • Fav. X Game:MMX - The Erinn Journeys
Sigma cannot outsmart the Nanotech Champion. Fufufu... I'll design your body, stuff you in it, then defeat you once and for all. And prove to that blue tin can who's actually stronger.

I'm back in action! Soon, anyway.

The Beast shall rise once more...

starforcenetwork

starforcenetwork

ORE WA GUNDAM!

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Fav. X Game:X8, X6, MHX
I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS!

I plan to enter this one for the heck of it, and I wanted to ask these:

*Is it okay if the design is not too High Quality-ish, but still represents the idea of the body? I could also show different features around it...
*I'm still not clear to what was said, but it IS okay to put 2 forms and still count as 1 entry, right?
*Will it be okay for Mr. Sigma if I show a weak point to the design?
I'll destroy you... No matter what happens, I'll have to destroy you... I'LL KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL BY MYSELF!!

Sigma

Sigma

• Maverick Overlord
  • 79 posts

Sigma cannot outsmart the Nanotech Champion. Fufufu... I'll design your body, stuff you in it, then defeat you once and for all. And prove to that blue tin can who's actually stronger.

What the...stuff me in it?! What do I look like, a Gundam pilot? (apparently I sound like one)

Although I do like the last part...you have my attention.

With all due respect though, I could obliterate any Gundam with most, if not all of my larger battle bodies. Ha ha ha ha!

*Is it okay if the design is not too High Quality-ish, but still represents the idea of the body? I could also show different features around it...
*I'm still not clear to what was said, but it IS okay to put 2 forms and still count as 1 entry, right?
*Will it be okay for Mr. Sigma if I show a weak point to the design?

To answer these questions...

The designs can be anything at all. Any type of artwork. So the standard of "high-quality" does fluctuate. So I suppose it can be how you'd like, what with all the specifications around it. Kinda like a blueprint maybe. I'd enjoy seeing such details *snicker*

As for the forms, it should be kept as one body per entry.

And uh...show a weak point? Construct a weak point? That's insane! As per the rules, you may draw each armor however you'd like...you just better pray to one of your humanly deities that the hunters don't stumble upon it...

Thanatos-Zero

Thanatos-Zero

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • 523 posts
  • LocationGermany
My Lord.

You deserve a body which evolves itself. Unfortunatly I have no blue prints of the body, but I will give you insight of it.
Once the first piece is completed your body will create itself from there. Ultimate limitless potencial for you, who will the surpass the creators for to become a god.
Since battles are necessary you will need a rival so that your powers increase. I will discard my weak human side and become a artifical being like you in order to strengthen you endlessy. Evolution indeed requires sacrifice! A sacrifice which I can live with. Myahahaha!!!

The explaination will take time though.
"That was me as well!"
(Or if you prefer moon speak...)

"SORE MO WATASHI DA!"
Spoiler

Spazboy225

Spazboy225

Rise from my grave!!

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

What the...stuff me in it?! What do I look like, a Gundam pilot? (apparently I sound like one)

Posted Image

I see what you did there, my lord, and I'm okay with it.

TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Time is not the boss of me.

• Members
  • 3,246 posts
  • LocationThe TARDIS
I'd like to request a deadline extension. May 1st is during my finals week, and I don't know how much time I'll be able to devote to designing Lord Sigma's body. (obviously, the more time I can put into it, the better it will stand up to the Maverick Hunters)

Posted Image

Sigma

Sigma

• Maverick Overlord
  • 79 posts

I'd like to request a deadline extension. May 1st is during my finals week, and I don't know how much time I'll be able to devote to designing Lord Sigma's body. (obviously, the more time I can put into it, the better it will stand up to the Maverick Hunters)

Curse those humans and their leniency...mustn't keep me waiting indeed. How long are we talkin' here?

Volt-Kid

Volt-Kid

Class GA Hunter

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Still Currently X3
While you wait for an answer, I just want to throw it out that your Sigma dialogue is making this contest a whole lot more interesting. I hope that you love the body I'm building for you. I'll send it to you soon enough so you can seek your revenge. You see, I too hate X. He made me feel worthless back at the Weapon Center, and then I decided to construct something much better then Illumina - your body.
Life is in three stages.

1. When you are a child, you believe in fairy tales.

2. When you are older, you believe in logic.

3. Stage 3 is the one many people don't reach to. You realize how much Stage 1 truly means.

TheDoctor

TheDoctor

• Members
  • 3,246 posts
  • LocationThe TARDIS

Curse those humans and their leniency...mustn't keep me waiting indeed. How long are we talkin' here?

One week, tops (I may not even need the extra week, but I just want to cover my bases in case things get crazy)

Posted Image

Sigma

Sigma

• Maverick Overlord
  • 79 posts

While you wait for an answer, I just want to throw it out that your Sigma dialogue is making this contest a whole lot more interesting. I hope that you love the body I'm building for you. I'll send it to you soon enough so you can seek your revenge. You see, I too hate X. He made me feel worthless back at the Weapon Center, and then I decided to construct something much better then Illumina - your body.

Volt-Kid? You're Infi--ahh, my little flea, nice to see you again. You did me proud. Your battle with X seemed to have proven quite hectic and testing for him. I knew you had it in you. I am pleased to hear you're constructing me a body and I am eager to see how it could best Illumina...you loved him so.

One week, tops (I may not even need the extra week, but I just want to cover my bases in case things get crazy)

Fine. Seven more days have been granted. I've updated the original post to reflect the change.

Use this time well!

TheDoctor

TheDoctor

• Members
  • 3,246 posts
  • LocationThe TARDIS
Worry not, Lord Sigma. Your new body shall contain the power to open the very gates of Hell itself!

Posted Image

Volt-Kid

Volt-Kid

Class GA Hunter

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Still Currently X3

Volt-Kid? You're Infi--ahh, my little flea, nice to see you again. You did me proud. Your battle with X seemed to have proven quite hectic and testing for him. I knew you had it in you. I am pleased to hear you're constructing me a body and I am eager to see how it could best Illumina...you loved him so.

May I point out, that it is not as large as Illunia. After my defeat, I realized that X ironically had a harder time fighting a smaller sized reploid (myself). You will still however be very large and powerful like your previous forms. With your Emperor Body, we shall avenge my creation!
Life is in three stages.

1. When you are a child, you believe in fairy tales.

2. When you are older, you believe in logic.

3. Stage 3 is the one many people don't reach to. You realize how much Stage 1 truly means.

MegamanXZ21

MegamanXZ21

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBrentwood TN
  • Fav. X Game:All Megaman X and Zero games
:axlwondering: I'm not sure what I came up in mind for that newer body of Sigma's. What I do know is....:xuhhuh: .....is those pics of that Dragon ball GT villain that looked VERY close alot like Sigma. Probably the same eyes, but no bigger chin and yet, missing orb from his forehead...and he has hair. :x1vilebrow:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,766 posts
  • LocationWildwood, Florida
  • Fav. X Game:The Next One
Tis "Baby" Vegeta. That would be an interesting design taking some points from it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Luna

Princess Luna

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationCanterlot Castle
^ya know, thinking about it, Baby and Sigma have alot in common.

TheDoctor

TheDoctor

• Members
  • 3,246 posts
  • LocationThe TARDIS
Your new body is ready, my liege. I shall upload the specs to your mainframe right away.

Posted Image

Wolfshadow

Wolfshadow

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationEsucarys, Badlands West
Just submitted my entry at 11:58 PM. 99;;; talk about just under the wire.

Anyway, good luck to all who entered! ^^

Rasengan_Boi

Rasengan_Boi

Psychotic Dictator

• Members
  • 5,206 posts
  • LocationPonyville
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X4
WELL, it's safe to say Arby is sitting this contest out. Have fun you guys.
[url="[url]http://arbyworks.ca/"][/url][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/022/d/e/arby_works_logo_tiny_by_arby_works-d73afdw.png[/img][/url]
[size="5"]Inexpensive Graphic Design[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users