Photo

Greetings, Human Scum

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Sigma

Sigma

• Maverick Overlord
  • 82 posts
In case you've forgotten, I delivered a little message at the end of the previous contest results video. You see, I was very impressed with the designs you ignorant masses devised and gave you warning that I would come to find what I seek. The time has come.

I've infected MegaManX9.com's system and have become one with the website. Until a suitable body has been selected, I will remain within the site...watching, waiting. I have "persuaded" the staff to do my bidding and they will see to performing a proper process of elimination in which to determine the perfect design.

Having all that been said, my contest will be starting soon...very soon.

Arby

Arby

Psychotic Dictator

• Members
  • 5,207 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X4
Mother fucker, you know how long I've been trying to plant MY GODDAMN VIRUS!? Fine. I'll make your body, you insufferable wretch. And then watch X wreck your ass, or try to since my body design will be completely badass.

*contains trollface*

Posted Image

Inexpensive Graphic Design

Dim

Dim

Guardian of the Badlands

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X2
Sure Sigma, I'll build a body for ya..... It'll be the best one you've ever had...... *Snicker*

tumblr_static_awz4yx907go4ss0k4wgk0kwcc.
tumblr_mo3brlb7IR1rna6xfo1_400.png

Kate Dering

Kate Dering

Class A Hunter

• Banned
  • 407 posts
  • Fav. X Game:MMX - The Erinn Journeys
Too gimmicky. Sigma body contest lolno. Won't be entering yet again.

I'm back in action! Soon, anyway.

The Beast shall rise once more...

Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fav. X Game:The Next One

Too gimmicky. Sigma body contest lolno. Won't be entering yet again.

You don't have to enter, but I highly encourage you to. For the sake of the site, which is a double meaning.

Also, let's just be honest. There is gimmicky and then there is creative. Would you rather have had me write up a typical contest post? Pretty stale to me. It's kind of a good thing Sigma has infected us for now. Or that could just be his methods of persuasion talking...I dunno anymore.

What would you have as a contest instead? What would be new and different that would warrant your artwork? Keep in mind there will be more contests in the future...but as destiny, or as Sigma would have it, he demands a new body.

By order of our Maverick Overlord, a further article will be written quite soon detailing the contest and what's at stake.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kate Dering

Kate Dering

Class A Hunter

• Banned
  • 407 posts
Blah blah blah. It's not that it's not worthy of my artwork, it's that my artwork isn't worthy of the contest.

Sigma? Seriously? Oh well, it would have been fun last week. Now it's just boring. Sure, I guess I could submit a crappy drawing. Then again, will you be as stringent on entries as you were with the Christmas Card one?

*hint hint* you got one entry and denied a girl her chance at the possible grand prize. In case you didn't remember, I paid her the second-place prize. I cannot continue doing this, so for the sake of fairness, I suggest you at least wait until you have the same amount of entries as prizes.

Enough ranting, for fear of retaliation by staff. I'll let you have your nice little contest.

But perhaps, in the future, make a contest that doesn't rely on art skill? Perhaps have one for those of us that don't have much talent at all?

SantuXD

SantuXD

Teh Trezur Huntir

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Fav. X Game:The Collection and X8
Shit just got real.
"After I smoke a J, I will destroy you!"
-Pothead the Porcupine
"wEEeelCoMe tO SaAWNeck TEmMn wii MAek Geims I ThINk!"
-JonTron
~brb Hacked by Capcom.~
Posted Image

Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,781 posts

Blah blah blah. It's not that it's not worthy of my artwork, it's that my artwork isn't worthy of the contest.

Sigma? Seriously? Oh well, it would have been fun last week. Now it's just boring. Sure, I guess I could submit a crappy drawing. Then again, will you be as stringent on entries as you were with the Christmas Card one?

*hint hint* you got one entry and denied a girl her chance at the possible grand prize. In case you didn't remember, I paid her the second-place prize. I cannot continue doing this, so for the sake of fairness, I suggest you at least wait until you have the same amount of entries as prizes.

Enough ranting, for fear of retaliation by staff. I'll let you have your nice little contest.

But perhaps, in the future, make a contest that doesn't rely on art skill? Perhaps have one for those of us that don't have much talent at all?

In case you didn't get the memo, that Christmas card contest wasn't a big deal. It was a short contest. Did you also know that her artwork was used anyway? We wanted the mini-contest to be over soon in which to use the banners for Christmas. Time doesn't wait. It was nice that you paid her for her efforts, but you didn't have to and we don't expect you to continue with others.

Though that's neither here to there. All I see is a person being completely unappreciative. You know, we don't have to hold any contests. It's been a while since our last one, but still. We do it for the members, we do it for our love of the X series, we do it for fun. Try to have some. This contest is one of our bigger ones, as you can see. Or as we'll try to make it, rather.

Like I said, keep in mind there are other contests forthcoming, but you know? Not everyone is talented at everything. Where there's a person who's talented at art, there will be many who aren't. Where there's many who are talented at music, there will be many who aren't. You can't avoid the fact that no matter what the contest is about, there will those which will be unable to enter.

But still, people try. In this recent Jet Set Radio HD contest I tried to design a cool graffiti design even though I can't technically draw worth a crap, I used Photoshop and made do. I probably won't win one of the spots, but I did it because I love the series and because I had fun doing it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Solren

Solren

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fav. X Game:All of them, yes even X7
I hope our little bald angry maverick buddy remembers that "Design Contest" != "Art Skill Contest".

But anyway my dear Sigma, this looks interesting. I'll get you a nice battle body. And I hope you like wings.

Kate Dering

Kate Dering

Class A Hunter

• Banned
  • 407 posts
Perhaps. Your points are all valid. But the numerous that can't enter are still shunted aside every time. Perhaps next contest can be something that ANYONE could enter.

Vman

Vman

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 100 posts
I have been waiting to serve our maverick overlord since i was 5. This is what my life life has been building up to, I MUST ENTER. Though, I am curious as to whether or not mith will be entering her, um, peculiar sigma body...
for those who may have missed it:
http://img40.imagesh.../siggysbody.jpg
Since all the cool kids have one, I figured I'd get a deviant art page too. Why not? Just don't expect anything spectacular, or for me to update a lot.

elreyjgz

elreyjgz

S...... Senpai!!...Please notice me!!~

• Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X5
im just human scum..and not the good one either.... ;_;

Posted Image

Turian

Turian

14th Unit

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X2
Sometimes I wish I could draw. But then I remember that those of us who are not gifted artistically have to really work hard to get good, and I don't have the time to practice drawing. So instead I will leave it to those who do and admire all of the good works that are sure to come from this!
Posted Image
I'm a White Met!

Mac

Mac

C'mon...

• Admin
  • 1,781 posts
I do apologize for the nature of our contests thus far. They've all been about drawing and the like. Though keep in mind that these artworks can be created in any artistic way possible.

If people would like to PM me and the other staff some ideas about contests we will definitely look over them and consider some goodn's!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sigma

Sigma

• Maverick Overlord
  • 82 posts
Hahaha! Oh, Mac. I remember a fellow who was swayed to "Doppler's" Army with the same name as you. He fell too easily. Don't be like him! You shouldn't apologize to these miniscule specimens! Their duty this time is to design my new body. Don't forget it!

Heh, after this is completed, you can use this site however you want. Have any kind of contest you like! All I know is what with my new body ready and able to do my bidding...I'll have better things to do...bigger fish to fry.

Princess Luna

Princess Luna

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 97 posts
Interesting.
Will the rules ^be posted soon?

Zero 4 ever

Zero 4 ever

Maverick Hunter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X5
sure thing ima build a body for ya *giggle*
Posted Image

Girla PurpleHeart

Girla PurpleHeart

Midna's Royal Warrior

• Members
  • 336 posts
I came back from this website and this happened. Oh boy...I dunno if I'm ready for this. D8

sluggish

sluggish

Limitless Potential Spammer

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X8
Let me get this straight.Sigma forcibly became one with the website that isn't even ten-year-old and infected it with his virus?This is just.......WRONG.

Anyway i got a design in my head since the announcement at the end of the last tournament.Thing is i draw like a monkey that is on drugs.
New challenger approaches:Predatorman

Megaman:(beats the predatorman)

Weapon Screen:You got........to the choppa!!!!!!

Spazboy225

Spazboy225

Rise from my grave!!

• Members
  • 143 posts
YES.

YES MY ALMIGHTY SAVIOR.

But, Lord Sigma, I have but one question...

How many bodies that I design will you accept?

And if you don't like any of those, you can always use... my body...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users