The most tedious boss in any Megaman X game The most tedious boss
Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:33 AM
Mega Man X7
Used to be hard, but not anymore because I win against them consistently:
- Red : Tricky, but doable once one masters the dash jump in 3d mode and avoids his attack patterns well through proper positioning
- Splash Warfly: Similar to Red, but a bit more challenging due to the homing missile attacks IMO
- Flame Hyenard: One can do this fight the easy way or the hard way.
The ones that I feel are hard:
- Wind Crowrang: His attacks are not the most damaging, but his homing blades and homing missiles can be quite tough to dodge for No-Damage runs, especially when fighting him in Crimson Palace on Hard. He's actually moderate in difficutly and one can beat him with skills compared to the next two.
- Snipe Anteator: The option attacks when his life is lower is annoying to dodge.
- Sigma (both forms, dependent on difficulty): The first form is hard on Hard only because he is more clever in blocking, more aggresive, and has a little more life. The second form can be long and tedious unless one decides to use X with the Buster Upgrade or Zero. However, Sigma should not be underestimated in any case.
Mega Man X Command Mission
- Eject Epsilon: Once Epsilon uses Omega Force, he can now use Metacrush and Nova Impact a lot.
- Great Redips (second fight): Curse the boss Enemy Blitzkrieg that allows him to have the first turn (thanks a bunch for your help Ferham for making him angry BTW). And he gets to use Codebreaker too on the first turn. For no-hyper mode runs, Memento Mori and Codebreaker are real annoying.
- Fourtails: High power, high defense, high speed, lots of life, and Scarface-like defensive abilities make this one a tough cookie
- Fivetails: If one does not use Axl's or Marino's Hypers, good luck to you because this clan member has Self-Destruct and SOS (Self-Destruct can DIAF for all I care)
- Ninetails: Really high power, really high speed, Annihilator Hadoken, Nine Fragments, HP recovery every turn (even over 10,000 health). "Nuff said.
"Come then, Mega Man Trigger! Show me what a First Class Purifier is capable of!" - Sera, from Mega Man Legends 2
Click here to watch some cool Mega Man X videos from my YouTube Channel
Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:25 AM
Gate especially when there's too much crap on screen.
The Black Devil bores me too.
As far Mavericks themselves...
Volt Catfish can be annoying if you don't manage to hit him when he insists on using that invincible move near death.
Infinity Mijinion is annoying, I don't even like using his weakness on him.
Rainy Turtloid takes a bit more effort than most since you have to destroy the green crystals then attack, but not bad.
Flame Hyenard can be annoying if you keep dash jumping around, as the stupid robot you ride on makes movement weird at times so I've sometimes accidentally fallen to the lava.
The Colbert Report
Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:28 AM
I'd probably give second place to those donuts in Blaze Heatnix's stage. That 4th donut on the vertical incline...seriously. That's gotta be one of the most sadistically placed weak spots on a boss, ever. :/