• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Motta

Motta

Class E Hunter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
¿ Alguien habla español ? ( Does anyone speak spanish ? ) Well, I really don't expect that anyone answer me. I just wanna make my first post. So . . . Hi everybody !!! :awesomex:

P.D. And also I wanna know how many people speak spanish so i can chat whith ( I apologize if I say something dumb, my inglish is not good enough to have a fliud conversation ) :awesomezero:
Posted Image - Maverick Hunter M - Juan Carlos Carrera Motta - Posted Image

Flame

Flame

The Blue Bomber cometh...

• Members
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationCastlevania
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X4 Mega Man X6
Hola

404 ERROR: Dynamo not found.

Posted Image

default2k

default2k

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 163 posts
I speak spanish. Im argentinian. Whoops.
Not really proud of it, tough. I feel like if i was born in this country because of bad luck. -_-

Gunther

Gunther

Class SA Hunter

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X8
I'm not Spanish, but I'm from Spanish descent. 0.o I wanted to learn Spanish, but then I moved to a school where that's practically the official language(<--Sarcasm) So, I just lost interest in Spanish 2 (the class). But I finished for the credit, and I needed another credit to keep all the credits. So I'll finish Spanish 3 and quit. I'll take Japanese.

I know some of the Spanish basics, though. Conjugation, present, past, imperfect, stuff like that. The first phrase I learned was taught to me by my cousin. "Yo tengo un gato en mi pantalones." Guess my reaction when I found out what it meant. >_>

Flame

Flame

The Blue Bomber cometh...

• Members
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationCastlevania
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X4 Mega Man X6
I speak spanish fluently myself.

I speak spanish. Im argentinian. Whoops.
Not really proud of it, tough. I feel like if i was born in this country because of bad luck. -_-

Really? You are? My Mom is Argentinian. :D (of spanish Descent) And my Dad is Italian, but grew up there.

I understand Argentina has its fair share of problems these days though. (Was there over the summer visiting family- got 2 brothers and my Dad's side of the family)

have you ever been to the Patagonian region of Argentina?

404 ERROR: Dynamo not found.

Posted Image

default2k

default2k

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 163 posts

I speak spanish fluently myself.

Really? You are? My Mom is Argentinian. :D (of spanish Descent) And my Dad is Italian, but grew up there.

I understand Argentina has its fair share of problems these days though. (Was there over the summer visiting family- got 2 brothers and my Dad's side of the family)

have you ever been to the Patagonian region of Argentina?

No i havent. :zeroright: Tough i would like to go to the south, i like cold places. :sigmawink:
As for my nationality, i dont really care. Mainly because i dont feel identified at all with the mainstream garbage here.
I wouldnt be here otherwise wouldnt i? :awesomesigma:

Nare

Nare

Codemonger

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Well, well, this must be the oddest of things, I'm Argentinian myself! And yes, I do think too that "It could be worst, but that doesn't mean this place is so good". But blaming your country about how bad is it just keepts it bad, that's what I think =3
Videogame culture humor news: @lvl60Journalist

Posted Image
Posted Image

default2k

default2k

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 163 posts
Well, this surely is odd!
Yeah, I suppose i shouldnt bash my own country, but then again, i dont consider myself a patriot at all. Theres not really anything that im proud of here.
What i wouldnt give to have attented the Castlevania Concert at Stockholm.... :zeroin:
But you know as well as me that theres zero percent chance of such an event to occur here.

ChibiSaw

ChibiSaw

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationMexico
hola hermano como te va? :D
yo hablo español ya que soy mexicano pero uso mis pocos conocimientos de ingles y google traductor para entender esta pagina xD
saludos y como dices que es tu primer post creo que tambien deberia decir bienvenido

Motta

Motta

Class E Hunter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú

hola hermano como te va? :D
yo hablo español ya que soy mexicano pero uso mis pocos conocimientos de ingles y google traductor para entender esta pagina xD
saludos y como dices que es tu primer post creo que tambien deberia decir bienvenido

Gracias por la bienvenida. Es un alivio leer en español y no tener que usar el traductor de Google ^o^, pero al parecer no hay muchos hispano hablantes en este foro, asi que a practicar mi ingles !!! >:D
Posted Image - Maverick Hunter M - Juan Carlos Carrera Motta - Posted Image

DarkBladeZ7

DarkBladeZ7

the Zvirus

• Members
  • 69 posts
I'm Peruvian, but I can't speak Spanish....disgraceful, ain't it? TT.TT I want to learn sooo bad but everytime I try I end up forgetting

huh

Rockman 0

Rockman 0

Class D Hunter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Every X Series except 6 and 7
Yo puedo halba espano tanbein, but english es mi premedio.
My espanish is rusty, at least at writing, I can speak i well.

elreyjgz

elreyjgz

S...... Senpai!!...Please notice me!!~

• Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • LocationSmall city below Chicago.......
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X5
Im able to speak Spanish(im your typical U.S Mexican lol...)....but typing it and read it.....it'll take a bit for me but I'll still will be able to understand it...

Posted Image

The World Warrior

The World Warrior

Fight Mega-Fans! For everlasting Mega Man!

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X
Que onda weyes! No sabia que habia tanta gente que hable el español aqui en Mega Man X9. Nomas que me da pena que casi no lo se escribir. :axlsweat: Anyway, I hail from Mexico too. I only went to school there for one year though so I don't really know how to write it too much. It also sucks cuz I have a friend who grew up over there and he says things sometimes but although I can understand the words, sometimes I can't understand the saying. It sucks because I can speak it fluently and everything and I can go full on Mexican mode but it only takes one small phrase or joke I don't get to find out I grew up in the US.
Posted Image
LONG LIVE THE MEGA MEN!

RadioActive

RadioActive

Plasma Weapons Expert

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X4 and X6
jaja yo tambien
X is a variable, it represents limitless potential. Able to become--able to evolve into anything desired. Able to change and grow like the human potential, and the human potential is infinate~

Ziber

Ziber

ZiberVirus

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fav. X Game:Megaman X4
bueno ya somos muchos y yo que creeia que nadie hablaba español :axlsweat: y ahora veo que mucha gente que parecian que eran americanos son latinoamericanos :axlreallyhappy: well i speak with the little english i know but mouch people dont understand my english for that well now i feel really good
I no have mercy of the others
Wach me in :http://n-sigma.deviantart.com/

Craven

Craven

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fav. X Game:x,x2,x4,x5
Habemos hartos latinos al parecer. No había leído hilo. Bueno,eso, saludos xD

Posted Image
Click the image for news of Mega Man X Prequel for PC

========================================
========================================

READ MY MEGAMAN FANFICTION: "THE DIARY"

SantuXD

SantuXD

Teh Trezur Huntir

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationHeck, I don't even know...
  • Fav. X Game:The Collection and X8
Y yo pense que era el unico argentino en esta pagina.
The things you discover by entering a random post is crazy...
"After I smoke a J, I will destroy you!"
-Pothead the Porcupine
"wEEeelCoMe tO SaAWNeck TEmMn wii MAek Geims I ThINk!"
-JonTron
~brb Hacked by Capcom.~
Posted Image

Vaankar

Vaankar

Class C Hunter

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Fav. X Game:X2
Houla io hablou un pouco the espaniol?

Solren

Solren

Class B Hunter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fav. X Game:All of them, yes even X7

The things you discover by entering a random post is crazy...

This right here, todo el día y todos los días.

It's been quite a long time since I registered here and I honestly was really sorprendido al encontrarme tanta gente de habla hispana, realmente no es algo muy común these days when most communities are almost 100% english speaking ones. Still its somewhat of a refrescante sentimiento el que las barreras de idiomas no limiten a toda esta beautiful(?) people who loves the blue bomber.

And lolfirstpost.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users