Mega Man Online demo details; HD Ruliweb videos
Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:34 PM
* RMO begins in a lobby set in a space station high above the earth. There, you choose a character to play as (demo featured X and Zero). Once you've chosen a character, you can either depart on a mission or shop at the "town." In the currently nameless town, you can purchase new equipment, weapons and avatars. The higher your character's level, the more attributes your character can equip. The town was not featured in the G-Star demo version.
* Up to four players can form a unit and set out on missions. This feature was not available at G-Star but will be implemented in the final version.
* The game is controlled via keyboard (gamepad support has yet to be implemented):
+ All characters can crouch and scale walls.
+ Double tap left/right arrows or press 'C' to perform a dash.
+ 'Z' is jump, 'X' is normal attack.
+ Holding down the attack button executes a character's charge attack.
+ Special attacks are mapped to the A/S/D/F keys. 'Tab' shuffles through special weapons.
* HP Recovery items are mapped to '1', MP (Weapon Energy) recovery items are set on '2'. These types of items are purchasable in the town.
* Characters go through a 'cool down' period once a recovery item has been used. This feature prevents players from spamming recovery of HP/MP. The cool down period ends in a matter of seconds.
* Rockman Online is slated to launch in Korea at an undetermined 2011 date. News of beta testing will be discussed at a later date. Neowiz is currently undecided if the game will release in Japan; No word on the rest of the world.
Thanks once again for Protodude and RockX for the article and the translation. Meanwhile, we've managed to snag the HD videos from Ruliweb.com from the previous newspost, which now features all the models and environments displayed at crystaline 720px quality. Get a hold of them below!
Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:11 PM
Now. 'cmon Neowiz. Share with the world!
Agreed. I am so importing this if it doesn't come to the states.