Megaman X9 Reploid Maker

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts
Ok this is a little idea ive had floating around and Id like to share it here. For X9 I think there should be a reploid maker feature. What this means is that you can make your own character to be used in the main game and in VS modes too with its own helmet designs, body armor, busters, and legs jet pieces too. Along with making your own reploids you can remodel X, Zero and Axl too but with certain limits. Also you can give your special reploid any name you want for it, and possibly give it its own personality, like how they act and talk in the game. Let me know what you think of the idea :x1vile:

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts
  • LocationIn every Mirror in every bad dream
  • Fav. X Game:all of them
I kind of like the idea, the customed character could be played in a VS mode and for the actuall game. Fighting the 8 bosses as him as well, the weapon rewards could be based on who you base the character on. For an example, using Zero as a base, but making him look like X. He would still have saber based weaponry.
Posted Image
Their Coming To Take Me Away...
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image
You cannot kill what you did not create!?

Flame

Flame

The Blue Bomber cometh...

• Members
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationCastlevania
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X4 Mega Man X6
It will never happen, and you know it. seriously, this is Capcom. That would be too much effort which could better be put to other use. Like actually MAKING an X9.

404 ERROR: Dynamo not found.

Posted Image

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts

I kind of like the idea, the customed character could be played in a VS mode and for the actuall game. Fighting the 8 bosses as him as well, the weapon rewards could be based on who you base the character on. For an example, using Zero as a base, but making him look like X. He would still have saber based weaponry.

Thanks! :x1vile: I thought I was the only one who had an idea like this, also what you suggested was part of the main plan.

GekkouX

GekkouX

Prototype

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationElysium

It will never happen, and you know it. seriously, this is Capcom. That would be too much effort which could better be put to other use. Like actually MAKING an X9.

That is the problem. Capcom never goes that extra mile for the Megaman fans.

I love this idea, it adds replay value, and people love custom stuff. It would be neat to pick a giga attack for each character.
Posted Image

I can't wait for RM10!!

"I can't be in love if its plastic.
To live on my own just seems tragic.
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes,
You thought it was gold but it was bronze."

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts
In fact, having a Custom Garage system would be cool as well. A place where you create your own Hover Bike, you can also make your own Mech Rider. Like having the Hawk Ride jets, Frog Ride arm cannons, Goliath Rider body and Kangaroo legs. I would call that thing the Owl Ride.

Having some sort of Custom Creation system in X9 would be cool.
Posted Image
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts

In fact, having a Custom Garage system would be cool as well. A place where you create your own Hover Bike, you can also make your own Mech Rider. Like having the Hawk Ride jets, Frog Ride arm cannons, Goliath Rider body and Kangaroo legs. I would call that thing the Owl Ride.

Dang you just made this idea better with that addition! :x1vilelol:

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts
You know, if Capcom were to actually try to satisfy the Mega Man fans, they should add the Custom System into the game. It would work better with the 16-bit graphics.

I have always wanted to see how Capcom would make Vile with a Gatling Gun on his shoulder, instead of a cannon. Plus in the VS Mode, not only you could create your own fighter, but they could have characters from other games that are not 16-bit Modified. Magma Dragoon and Dark Mantis are excellent candidates for a fighting game.

In general though, Capcom should go that extra mile, after all, it's the fans that help make a franchise worth keeping.
Posted Image
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image

GekkouX

GekkouX

Prototype

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationElysium

You know, if Capcom were to actually try to satisfy the Mega Man fans, they should add the Custom System into the game. It would work better with the 16-bit graphics.

I have always wanted to see how Capcom would make Vile with a Gatling Gun on his shoulder, instead of a cannon. Plus in the VS Mode, not only you could create your own fighter, but they could have characters from other games that are not 16-bit Modified. Magma Dragoon and Dark Mantis are excellent candidates for a fighting game.

In general though, Capcom should go that extra mile, after all, it's the fans that help make a franchise worth keeping.

Yeah its just Capcom doesn't see it that way :zerogrumpy:
Posted Image

I can't wait for RM10!!

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts
Ok this is a little idea ive had floating around and Id like to share it here. For X9 I think there should be a reploid maker feature. What this means is that you can make your own character to be used in the main game and in VS modes too with its own helmet designs, body armor, busters, and legs jet pieces too. Along with making your own reploids you can remodel X, Zero and Axl too but with certain limits. Also you can give your special reploid any name you want for it, and possibly give it its own personality, like how they act and talk in the game. Let me know what you think of the idea :x1vile:

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts
Posted Image
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image

Flame

Flame

The Blue Bomber cometh...

• Members
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationCastlevania
  • Fav. X Game:Mega Man X4 Mega Man X6

404 ERROR: Dynamo not found.

Posted Image

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts

Thanks! :x1vile: I thought I was the only one who had an idea like this, also what you suggested was part of the main plan.

GekkouX

GekkouX

Prototype

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationElysium

That is the problem. Capcom never goes that extra mile for the Megaman fans.

I love this idea, it adds replay value, and people love custom stuff. It would be neat to pick a giga attack for each character.
Posted Image

I can't wait for RM10!!

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts

Posted Image
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts

Dang you just made this idea better with that addition! :x1vilelol:

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts

Posted Image
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image

GekkouX

GekkouX

Prototype

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationElysium

Yeah its just Capcom doesn't see it that way :zerogrumpy:
Posted Image

I can't wait for RM10!!

Yllisos Zanon

Yllisos Zanon

Freelance Librarian

• Validating
  • 327 posts
If Capcom of Japan, allows their USA company to be in charge. Those chances might increase.

I still think that Capcom of Japan, should let the USA company to take charge. Their sales criteria may have better chances.
Posted Image
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw
Posted Image

Rogue Vile MkII

Rogue Vile MkII

Class A Hunter

• Members
  • 268 posts
Capcom should hire people like us to make the decisions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users