Your Top 3 Favorite Video Game Characters
Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:48 AM
2. Megaman X
Now Three another favorite characters that I never play are:
Cloud (right name?)
Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:59 PM
2.Blues! - "What it means to be born with weapons in our hands... I haven't found the answer yet, but with the powers you've given me, I will crush your villainy."
3.Solid Snake!! (was wondering why no one picked snake, then I saw Spiders post)
Me and Spider know whats up!
I can't wait for RM10!!
"I can't be in love if its plastic.
To live on my own just seems tragic.
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes,
You thought it was gold but it was bronze."
Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:16 AM
If this topic is about all video game. Like SNES game... My past top (One) favorite character is....
Yakko... From Animanica.
And Yes it was a game...
It was pretty long time lol
Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:14 PM
1. Samus Aran. Metroid, Hands down.
3. Adell from Disgaea
Yeah, that works. I think? Gawd I'm hopeless..
Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:38 AM
My number 3 is Megaman X... no shocker there..
Now.. my number 2.. is.. Nathan Drake... he is funny guy XD
and my 1st.. my favorite video game character is..
This dude.. Crash... another Naughtdog creation.. I know..
Gone 4 Good!
Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:27 AM
Tis too much proved--that with devotion's visage
And pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:08 PM
1) Zero (only because he looks cooler than X, imo (not in MMZ though))
2) X (he can still look cool depending on his armor, and it's fun to draw armors for him)
2) Solid Snake (because... he's the most hardcore badass on the planet) XDD
Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:15 AM
And just for the sake of the topic:
1. Sonic (Even in those rough years, and all the hate from fans, still gotta love 'im. And you know what they say:
2. Mega Man X
3. Lloyd Irving
X in Z2: "Ehh, so a reploid in pink poked my body with a stick and it exploded. I dun care, just give me my graham crackers."
X in Z3: "Zero. Go finish the job that I did most of while you were napping so that I can rest until your obsessive girlfriend resurrects me to be used by a screaming, prepubescent kid."
Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:38 AM
All 3 of my favorites are Mega Man X characters:
1. Sigma - I like his moves and charisma. His various bodies and forms also make him BA. If he is a playable character in the next Capcom crossover game, my life would be complete.
2. Mega Man X - I was impartial to him at first. However, when I looked at him in his Neutral Armor with those cool-looking white robot shoes, I instantly liked him and never turned back since.
3. Zero - Same reason as X, but his modified white boots in X8 really sealed the deal for me and the rest is history.
4. Sumner - This Wizard from Gauntlet Legends and Gauntlet Dark Legacy has the looks, powers, and voice that really made me a happy Gauntlet Legends/Gauntlet Dark Legacy player. I won't forget the "[color] [character] needs food badly" quotes from Sumner in the arcade versions with the timed life points.
5. Alucard (Castlevania) - His updated look in SOTN, both Japanese ane English voices, and various abilities made me like him a lot. His equipment items are a huge plus, especially the Dragon Helm, Alucard Mail, and Twilight Cloak.
This post has been edited by Sigma Zero X: 21 June 2011 - 03:39 AM
"Come then, Mega Man Trigger! Show me what a First Class Purifier is capable of!" - Sera, from Mega Man Legends 2
Click here to watch some cool Mega Man X videos from my YouTube Channel
Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:52 AM
2. Felix, of Golden Sun fame. It's hard to get where Felix comes from as far as personality because he's pretty stoic, but his commitment his indefatigable. Lack of communication made it harder for himself and his friends, but he is still a heroic character, and he looks awesome. A shame he might never be seen again.
3. Kyle Hyde. Hard-boiled much? Still awesome though. It's more apparent the more you play through his games how human he is underneath his exterior. He's actually a half-decent person who is capable of looking out for others, in spite of his obsessive traits. A shame he will never be seen again.
The Colbert Report