Happy birthday! :)
Today, 06:17 AM
Photo

Phi-ZeroDark Pah-wraith

Happy birthday! :)
Today, 06:17 AM
Photo

Phi-ZeroMac

I tried sending you a message but the website says i can't. Also how many messages are needed to reach maximum capacity? Anyway thanks for upvoting my post, but why did you since i didn't think you were part of that conversation. :P
Today, 04:23 AM
Photo

Volt-KidAltitron

Happy birthday!
Jul 28 2014 03:15 PM
Photo

Phi-ZeroAltitron

Happy B-Day! :)
Jul 28 2014 08:53 AM
Photo

Zednanreh

Just transferring to university. Also X9's small update is pretty cool.
Jul 28 2014 04:18 AM
Photo

Volt-Kid

I am loving my new computer! Yippppeeeeee!
Jul 27 2014 05:47 PM
  • Volt-Kid's Photo
    Volt-Kid
    Okay. It's quite the life saver for me though.
    Yesterday, 04:50 PM
  • Phi-Zero's Photo
    Phi-Zero
    I'll probably take your advice eventually. The reason i haven't bothered primarily is because my old computer still works and thus i've basically been using that to do everything except play games.

So how's everything in Volt-Kid's world, anyway? :3
    Yesterday, 11:29 PM
  • Volt-Kid's Photo
    Volt-Kid
    Things are pretty well, thanks for asking. I recently started writing a script to a new Skater Kids cartoon. I originally made one for a school assignment and used voice actors to be involved in it. It might take a long time, but now I'm working on doing a full length episode and I hope to use most of the same voice actors. I'm just afraid that by the time I finish the writing and animation, everyone will already be in their own direction.
    Today, 05:52 PM
Photo

Volt-KidRevolver

Your avatar of Baby Doll, I always thought she looked a lot like Darla Dimple from Cats Don't Dance. I don't know if your familiar lol
Jul 27 2014 05:41 PM
Photo

Phi-ZeroRevolver

A Baby Doll avatar!! You automatically have my approval. *_*
Jul 27 2014 07:41 AM
Photo

Gilgamesh

Here's to the new X9 layout!
Jul 26 2014 07:33 AM
Photo

Revolver

Woohoo! I can log again!...And I'm loving my new apartment!!
Jul 25 2014 04:28 AM
Photo
  • Volt-Kid's Photo
    Volt-Kid
    Interesting status lol
    Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Photo

Phi-ZeroOmega Zero

Wow, so many of my friends are your friends. How have we not interacted more? And how did you get so cool? x3
Jun 19 2014 08:08 PM
Photo

DouglasViral

Happy 18th Birthday!
Jun 19 2014 05:55 PM
Photo

Phi-ZeroZan

Hey, Zan! I just wanted to thank you for taking the time over the years to comment on my many posts. I do take in what you say and i learn a lot from you, you know. (Although sometimes my older posts still reflect mistaken ideas of mine.) In any case i've just come back onto the website after a long absence due to health issues, but i hope all continues to be well with you. I look forward to future discussions, friend!
Jun 19 2014 04:48 PM